Hello All

I'm trying to compile CD 5.4.1 on a Macbook with Snow Leopard 32bit. Until now, I've tried the following GTK packages:

- Newest stable MacPorts
- Newest stable Fink
- Manually compiled GTK-OSX

After some fiddling with the tecmake file, I was able to compile CD without errors on every GTK distribution. But as soon as I'm trying to "require'cd'", I get the following error message:

lua: error loading module 'cdlua' from file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/libcdlua51.so': dlopen(/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/libcdlua51.so, 2): Symbol not found: _cdContextCairoPrinter
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libcd.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace
 in /usr/local/lib/libcd.dylib
stack traceback:
	[C]: ?
	[C]: in function 'require'
	simpledraw.lua:1: in main chunk
	[C]: ?

As a noob with OS X development, I've googled some time around and found out that OS X is using a two-level namespace as default. the error message suggests, that this could be the problem. If this is true, can someone tell me how I could change the CD lib to be compiled with flat namespace? If not, has someone had success using a self compiled CD on this platforms and would share som hints? Thanks in advance...

Kind regards,
Roman