Hi all,

as a non-native English speaker it's quite hard for me to express my
demand. I hope you understand what I mean:

I am looking for a way to let one line of Lua code span multiple lines
(for better readability of the code).

E.g. instead of writing

command(parameter1, parameter2, parameter3)

I'd like to write

command(
 parameter1,
 parameter2,
 parameter3 )

In other programming or scripting languages something like this is
possible by putting a special character at the end of each line, which
is not the last one of the command.
For example in VBA it is the underscore:

command( _
 parameter1, _
 parameter2, _
 parameter3 )

Is there some solution like this for Lua, too? I have not found one yet.

Thank you,

Daniel