On 29/09/2011 09:36, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
I just updated my GCC installation from TDM-GCC 4.5.2 to 4.6.1 and to
test it I compiled Lua 5.1.4 and 5.2 beta.

The resulting executables cause problems, because whenever an exception
is raised, instead of getting the usual unhandled exception text, I get
a general system error dialog from Windows (WinXP SP2) and the
interpreter crashes (according to the details from that dialog the cause
is in msvcrt.dll).

Anyone has had the same problem?

Just tried it (WinXP SP3), same problem.

--
Shmuel