On 26/09/2011 06:04, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
[2] http://code.google.com/p/fxite/

Ah, an interesting editor. I haven't seen so much real-world Fox-based applications on Windows, so far. A bit big (the Fox toolkit is probably the culprit) but I appreciate it is only one file. The look is a bit rustic (the open dialog is quite dated) and it has some show-stoppers (I am used to open documents by drag'n'dropping them from Explorer to the editor window) but the list of features is impressive, and I appreciate it can be scripted in Lua too.

Another editor worth mentioning in the Lua world is Textadept [1] which is even bigger (coming with the whole GTK+ stack!) but has the interesting property of being almost entirely written in Lua (with a dash of C for low level operations).

[1] http://code.google.com/p/textadept/

Both editors use Scintilla as base component, which is a good choice, if I may say so...
:-)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France