Hi guys,

I was experimenting with this neat thing here, called Margarita (ahem not drinking it)
	http://playingwithmathematica.com/2011/06/17/friday-fun-6/#more-413

And I think I found bug in math.fmod, or maybe not a bug, but different results than say Mathematica or Matlab. There is something in the lua doc saying that the versions takes care of negative numbers.

	Anyway this code makes it behave as Mathematica wants it too:

	function fmod(v, m)
	   if v < 0 then
	      return m - math.fmod(-v,m)
	   end
	   return math.fmod(v, m)
	end

Not sure whether this is the right code, as it was tested only for positive 'm' (I have to fresh myself on the fmod function to tell better).

	Here is the code:
	https://github.com/malkia/ufo/blob/master/samples/margarita.lua

Thanks,
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev.