-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Pierre-Yves Gérardy" <pygy79@gmail.com>
Gesendet: 15.06.2011 16:16:10
An: "Lua mailing list" <lua-l@lists.lua.org>
Betreff: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (beta-rc1) GOTO

>On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 14:19, Michael Rose <michael.h.rose@web.de> wrote:
>>          @123 "filename"\n
>
>Good stuff here, but requiring a new line is a bad idea. In some
>cases, the code of different lines in the source file could end up in
>a single line of Lua. I have such a case ion a toy language I'm
>playing with (in which I had already implemented a tail call based
>goto with similar scoping rules as the ones proposed in Lua 5.2 beta
>RC1.
>
>@123 "filename"@ would not prevent @TK_NAME@ from existing either
>(since the latter cannot start with a digit). BTW, the @TK_NAME@ would
>also be very useful in my case. I currently append a long, random
>string to all identifiers, but it is more a hack than anything else.

In fact in the current implementation '@<digits>' accepts an immediate
newline (in that case the line number is valid for the next line) as well as
a space (in that case the line number is valid for the current line). I just
wanted to be brief. The second '@' for line declarations is not neccessary,
even in the (yet not implemented) case, a quoted string is following the space.

>I also like the statement-expressions idea (but not its syntax... I
>would prefer it in a dark red).

??? A joke I missed?

>--Pierre-Yves

Regards,

Michael Rose
Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar