Hi Cédric,

This is a very nice initiative, thanks a lot. I was wondering when
some Lua/LPeg guru would make the first move (maybe I overlooked some
projects, no harm intended).

If I may, can I suggest to use separate stylesheets instead of
embedding the css inline and using '<span class="identifier">' and
such? That would be easier for people to provide themes, even if they
don't know Lua but only CSS.

This is on my to-do list, both to save space and to make it possible to switch styles without regenerating the HTML. Actually my private project directory includes a JavaScript stylesheet switcher which I'm planning to publish soon as well. Stay tuned!

 - Peter Odding