Hi all,

I just finished the rough draft of my Lua version of UMENU and installed it as
my daily driver menu handler. So far so good -- in most meaningful ways it
works exactly like the Perl version
(http://www.troubleshooters.com/umenu/index.htm).

Now it's time to put a license on it. My Perl and Ruby versions of UMENU were
GPL v2, but I didn't really copy much from the Perl version to make the Lua
version -- it's almost cleanroom, so I think I can put any license I want on
it (and I was the sole author of the Perl and Ruby versions anyway).

So what do you all think about the following licenses?

GPL v2
GPL v3
LGPL v3
MIT license (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php)
BSD 3 clause license (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php)
BSD Simplifed license

I notice the Lua license looks a lot like the MIT license.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package