On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Fabio Mascarenhas <mascarenhas@acm.org> wrote:
> I have uploaded LPEG 0.10 rocks to the LuaRocks repository, so you can
> install (or upgrade) using LuaRocks:
>
> luarocks install lpeg
Thanks Roberto for the new release and thanks Fabio for the quick
rocks release :)
Was able to track down a bug in my LuaJSON code caused by naive use of
a version comparator, now I use function presence in the LPeg table to
determine what functions to use to manage compatibility with LPeg <
0.9

To those following my LuaJSON project, I plan on releasing new
versions with the fix of my 3 trees (1.0.x, 1.1.x, and 1.2.x) with the
fix already committed to all 3 branches.
--
Thomas Harning Jr.