On 8/31/2010 1:34 AM, Pablo Pissanetzky wrote:
I'm sure a lot of people had filters set-up to ignore or archive
messages from the list. Now that the address has changed, all of these
messages are showing up in their inbox...

I suspect that they "remove themselves" from a mailing list by marking postings as spam -- which is very convenient and quick to do, then pretty soon you won't get postings anymore.

Very, very depressing to see so many fellows with such a poor grasp of basic computer usage. No problem-solving instinct -- what passes as education these days?

Pretty horrific to watch... like a slow-motion train wreck. :-) I'll say no more.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)