On Feb 5, 2008, at 8:28 PM, Fabien wrote:

I haven't checked technical details yet,

Source code available for your scrutiny:

http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/

The main Nanoki module is a good starting point as any other:

http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/Nanoki.lua

but it's quite responsive right now

Quite responsive on this side as well.

, and the layout is very clear, simple and classy, I simply love it :)

Glad you like it :)

Now if only nanoki-based wikis could be hosted at luaforge...

Hopefully, I will find some time to package Nanoki in a more presentable way sooner rather than later so you will be able to run it by yourself.

Cheers,

PA.