I don't see what purpose that serves on the wiki...most of what you asked has nothing particularly specific to do with lua at all..

www.msdn2.microsoft.com

Fabien wrote:
I couldn't find, on the wiki, a simple tutorial that walks you through the creation and packaging of a DLL-based Lua+C application: symbols exportation, DLL building with the most widespread win32 C compilers, avoidance of multiple Lua images, package loading... It would be neat if some win32 knowledgeable member took the pain to illustrate this with the simplest application possible.

Or maybe it's already there and I missed it?

-- Fabien.