Asko Kauppi wrote:
> Let's place the "full" list on the Wiki as Roberto's saying.  Someone
> more active there could make the page, then inform us on the list and
> we'll each place our favourite piece.

Is the old full list available somewhere ? Can we get a copy for review
(elimination of pr0n links) and republishing on the wiki ?

> btw, there should really be some cleanup on the Wiki; taking anything
> pointing to Lua 4 out to a separate section or something like that.
> Would someone wish to make a cleaning round with me?  Full wiki, all
> pages. Tutti.

Let's be future proof and instead tag all pages with the version number,
so that the work will be already done when the wiki will start being
populated with Lua 6 pages. Is it possible to see a list of all the wiki
pages or do we have to follow all links ?