On 10/26/07, RJP Computing <rjpcomputing@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just want to chime in here and say I am very excited about this topic.
>
>  So for clarification, should this patch be used?
>
>  When your planned changes are made will you please post them, either in a
> wiki article or on this list? Thanks

Currently, it should NOT be used (unless all you want is the ability
for lua_pcall to catch std::exceptions). The behavior of lua_call
isn't safe if you try to catch the lua_exception and recover from it.

I'll try to get a working version out later today, though I won't have
time to do too much testing until the weekend. Still, it'll give
everyone else the opportunity to try to break it. :)

- James