On 7/11/2007, steve donovan wrote:
>On 7/10/07, Ross Berteig <Ross@cheshireeng.com> wrote:
>> It may be easier to copy liolib.c into your project....
>I was afraid that someone was going to say that ;)  It may be
>necessary, however....

Just the pragmatist in me speaking. :-)

It certainly wouldn't be the preferred approach, but it might
very well be the easiest approach to getting something working.
If the OP takes that approach, I would sincerely hope he did
change both the module name and the userdata metatable name to
keep his private version completely independent of the original
distributed io module.

Ross Berteig                               Ross@CheshireEng.com
Cheshire Engineering Corp.           http://www.CheshireEng.com/