Steve Heller wrote:
I also have another question: exactly how do I set a
breakpoint in a file? I've tried this:

d:/dev/atb/core/trunk/lib/atb/custom/bac_6m/filters/experian/acaps_ecbm_filter2.lua:18

Without the :

eg.
b foo.lua 18

I don't have a windows machine right now, so I don't know whether it
would be / or \ but my guess is that it would be \. The filename
must be exactly as it appears in the functions 'source' property,
which is not very convenient since you don't know a priori what
that says. You can see it once you're in the debugger, though;
when you single step through the file, ldb displays its view of
the current filename.

I'd love to make this simpler to use, but it's not immediately
clear to me how to do so.