(Apologies for the previous incomplete message, pressing tab followed
by space accidentally in Gmail sends the message...)

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to ask this, so if it
isn't, I'd appreciate it if someone pointed me in the right direction.
Anyway...

I'm using Dynasm (which is part of LuaJIT) in an interpreter for my
programming language Wrapl and would like to generate case tables,
i.e. code that resembles:

   mov eax, Value
   jmp [>1 + 4 * Value]
label1:
label2:
labeln:

.data
1:
   .dword label1
   .dword label2
   .dword labeln
.code

I've been trying this using local labels, >2, >3, etc but all I get is

assembler-internal.dasc:650: error: bad mode or size in `<3':
	| .dword <3

Any help would be appreciated.

Raja