> So, just changing the standard malloc with the TLSF-provided functions
> led to a very nice performance boost for us.

Good to know.

> (For your information, we have 10000-50000 allocations per second
> coming from Lua, based on the current load of the system)

BTW, you still did not tell us where those reallocs come from (not all
the allocations, only the reallocs). From a quick search, Lua reallocs
in three places:

- the parser (reallocs all kinds of arrays used to represent a function);

- the stack (deep call chains, or new coroutines);

- tables (usually new arrays growing);

Can you find out which of these is calling so many reallocs?

-- Roberto