Alex Queiroz a écrit :
How did you saw it is dying?

    I tried to get a SVN working copy but it looked like the host was
down. Now I know it was my mistake.

OK. I asked because the site has no news, no date, etc.
I am not fan of projects were source code is accessible only as CVS, SVN or some other SCM software. On Unix, chances are that you have the relevant program handy, but on Windows, you have to track it down and install it...
That's why I like Zip (or tgz, etc.) snapshots...

Of course, as long as the source code is available, an open source project is never dead, at worse dormant, waiting for somebody else to take over...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France