On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 00:38 -0700, Richard Ranft wrote:
> I just went back to January 17th and couldn't find a single anonymous post
> in my archive.  I wonder if the mailing list is bouncing through a remailer
> somewhere or something.  Or perhaps my rules are filtering them out - though
> they don't show up in my trash....

Well, the ones I can spot in my current lua-l box, where people are
using an alias or just one name (it could infact be their entire name)
are:

mos <mmosquito@163.com>
Stukov <Stukov@gala.net>
whisper@oz.net
Alain <alainm@pobox.com>
jym <jym@Cs.Nott.AC.UK>
Tomas <tomas@ccpa.puc-rio.br>
Nick <dawm@teko.com.pl>
PA <petite.abeille@gmail.com>

And that's just going back to the end of April.  Were they filtered?

If we're going to be whinging about things like this, can I also make
known my displeasure about people top posting, people posting HTML, and
people having outrageously large signatures, much larger than the
commonly believed 4-line maximum? :)

--
Rob Kendrick, Pepperfish Ltd.         +44 (0)845 226 4146  www.pepperfish.net
PGP signed or encrypted mail welcome                         Key ID: 3651D17A