Did I mention the SDL_Mixer demo I made.. (I guess I did :)

Anyway, in Linux it runs at full fps in both C and Lua. Impressive. Playing a song, throwing all samples to a Lua callback, which draws them on screen. I so much like to show that to someone :) who thinks scripting languages are performance hogs. Well used, they need not be.

hmm.. perhaps time for a new subject? :)