On Saturday 09 April 2005 18:13, PA wrote:
> larger than my entire application. Anything more, er, lightweight?
absolutely

matrixssl is an ultralightweight package,
apparently using code from libtomcrypt and others.
We have a statically linked ssl frontend
(running as a bidirectional filter) of about 50K;
will send link to ready-to-use package in a few days.

Or just start from the examples provided at
http://www.matrixssl.org/

Not sure whether it's worth to wrap as a lua package.
At least on Unixens spawning a filter process is
perfectly fine with regard to the overall costs of SSL.

cheers