From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br]On Behalf Of Ando Sonenblick
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 5:33 PM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Lua Intro docs?

Thanks guys,

I think I will go with those, just because it's too much work to redo
it all myself.  The only drawback is that lua in my app doesn't run as
a console (meaning you can't just type "print(4)" then hit enter have
have lua output the result.

In my app, you have to click the execute button.  No biggie but enough
that it could confuse users.

that plus I intentionally disallow certain lua operations (dofile, the
entire os lib, etc) and so I'd like to not even have the users be aware
of them...

But beggars can't be choosers!  Thx for the tips.

ando