Hi,

I definitely wasn't a dumb question. I have been bothering Roberto with
this topic for some time now (sometimes off-line), and I think that soon
he will converge into a nice solution (i.e., a new require() with friends).

Lua is used in many different ways and the tough problem is to reach a
unified solution that is general enough to satisfy various embedding and
scripting needs, but closed enough to enforce some kind of uniformity.
And, of course, simple to implement, to use as a developer, and as a end
user.

[]s,
Diego.