I keep finding LUA used in so many places lately. A month ago I picked up
the game Homeworld 2 by Relic and it uses Lua to create maps.

And last night I began playing the beta of the upcoming MMORPG World of
Warcraft by Blizzard. They use Lua to script the User Interface files.

Just thought it was pretty cool.

Yeah, it sure is. For other places where Lua is used, check out:

	http://www.lua.org/uses.html

Other recent and fairly high-profile games using Lua are Far Cry and Painkiller.

Hmmm... still need to get my own stuff listed, though [;-)].

Ashwin.
--
no signature is a signature