On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 12:03, Rob Kendrick wrote:
> Does it allow this from pre-compiled scripts?  I seem to recall that it
> didn't, but I've not checked later versions.  It'd be great if it did,
> though.

You have to use something akin to binfmt-misc on linux for precompiled
scripts anyway.

I have patches to the Debian packages to allow this, but I've not
submitted them yet for various reasons.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited