I'll be away for a week starting tonight, with no internet access (yeah!).
So, no administrative requests regarding lua-l will be processed until I
return next Thursday. Sorry about that.

On the other hand, we have been testing the list server at Conectiva with a
test list kindly created by Gustavo Niemeyer and it seems good. So, the good
news is that semi-manual list administration is going to end soon, plus we'll
have a spam-free list (it will be closed to subscribers) and all the bells
and whistles of Mailman.

In the meantime, thanks for bearing with us.
--lhf