Arvid Norberg wrote:
We have written a library that helps you bind C++ classes and functions to lua. It's like tolua, but without the need of the extra parsing step. It is inspired by and similar to Boost.Python http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/index.html

This is outstanding [*] and an example of why C++ is my other favorite language. The combination of the two may be unstoppable.

-John

[*] Assuming it will be released under nonproprietary license

--
http:// if   l .   /