Sorry, I cant think whats causing your problem off the top of my head
(too much turkey). I use a lot of enums and tolua in
http://doris.sf.net/ Perhaps you could see if this compiles cleanly and
helps you.

It depends which compiler you use, you get some errors for bools as
well. Some compilers complain that casting an int to a bool is bad (ie.
you should use int!=0). I think I modified the Doris tolua version to
fix these warnings.

HNY
Nick.