Hi,

> I just discovered that unlocked refs are no longer supported
> in the work3 release. I was using them to allow C++ objects to
> keep track of the table which represented them in Lua. What's
> the workaround to allow this in work3?

You can  have, for instance, a  locked reference  to a  table associating
your objects userdata with the corresponding object tables. Then set the
mode of this table to  weak keys so that  when your userdata is  collected,
the whole pair is removed  automatically from the table and  associated
object table will also be collected.

Regards,
Diego.