> >        I would like to know if it is possible to register a function
> > C with TWO or more arguments.
> >

> 	Every C funtion to be registered in Lua must have only one
> argument because when in Lua functions have any number of arguments.

This is misleading. The single argument passed to a C function is the
lua_State pointer, and the reason for having this argument is so that you
know which Lua state you are referring to (because the Lua API calls all
take a state parameter).

> To obtain those one must use the stack referenced by the lua_State
> passed to the C function.

Exactly. The standard libraries are a good source of examples.

--
http://sc3d.org/rrt/ | competent, a.  underpromoted