On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 02:50:53PM -0000, Nick Trout wrote:
> I think you're right and I think the BSD/MIT license is the one to go with.
> LGPL confuses the hell out of me.

Hmm, exactly the take myself and some friends are taking with our work which
will be using Lua to provide a PHP-alike. (The prototype was isapi/lua which
was posted to the list a while ago)

Our licence (URL below) is basically a slightly modified MIT licence (we
removed the bit allowing for relicencing)...

I can't stand the GPL/LGPL -- it's not "free" in my definition of free :)

http://www.xcg.org.uk/XCG-Licence.txt

Dan

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited