On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 07:42:21AM -0500, Terry Bayne wrote:
> Dan,

> If and when you get time, any chance you could zip all this stuff up so we
> could look at it?

I admit to having gone a bit quiet on this front -- I have been working
rather hard on some other commitments :(

As it stands, I need to clean up the tarball I took of my site, remove the
confidential pages etc, and generally clean it up a bit, then I'll post it
somewhere.

In the meantime, attached to this email are the source files to the ISAPI
filter (just none of the accompanying lua)

Enjoy

Dan

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited