----- Original Message -----
I really need a decent book on the parsing -> code generation -> VM part of
it all, or at least some good resources on the net to read. Lua's style is
fine, as is a register based VM setup. I am not out ot learn the way that
EVERY language works, just why Lua works internally the way it does :) If
there are any "Golden Books" of language creation (like The C++ Language is
a "Golden Book" for any C++ programmer, because its kind of a de factor
standard book to own), I would like to pick them up :)

The "Dragon Book" ISBN 0201100886 is *the* bible :-)

/Erik