Agreed, although it depends on what you count as bugs. toLua is very
amenable to workaroudns :) Mainly I have found workarounds for most of my
issues by having perl modify the package file and/or perform various
search/replaces on toLua's output.

Because I am working with a very large project (literally thousands of
header files), I can't afford to maintain individual package files :)

Here are a few examples:

toLua input
1. toLua misinterprets char const * but handles const char * correctly
2. toLua cannot handle unions within structs, but works fine if you remove
the union keyword and associated braces
3. toLua cannot handle regular unions, so they have to be removed, etc.

toLua output
1. toLua doesn't convert enumerated types correctly (although this is not
really toLua's fault, since it doesn't deal with enumerated types
explicitly), so we have to cast them to int first.
2. MS VC++ doesn't like the way toLua handles bool values, so have to change
	foo = (bool) (tolua_getbool(..));
	foo = (tolua_getbool(..) != 0);

I also use the perl script to manage all the tolua_X_open/close functions,
so that they are called (in the right order) automatically at runtime.

Eric